Tutors (Full & Part Time)
Our tutors are committed towards providing specialist services to our clients by working closely with parents and carers.
We are looking for reliable, responsible and accountable individuals who can merge creativity with a structured approach to the provision of our services.
Working, as an integral part of a team, with qualified experts in the field, to reach our common goal, that of enabling our clients to achieve their maximum potential.
Candidates will be required to:
- Hold a degree in Psychology, Education or Communication Therapy or any related area
- Work together with clients across all Inspire’s autism programs
- Be able to provide services ethically and professionally
- Maintain clear boundaries and keep in line with the Organisation’s policies and procedures
- Work meticulously whilst striving to find ways to improve on systems
- Speak & write fluently in both English & Maltese
- Be ready to adjust working hours according to needs (may include Saturdays)
- Ideally drive a car & hold a clean driving license
Please forward a letter of application and a detailed CV to the HR Department firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than the 28th February 2013
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence